link
link

link

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Spaceship" Re-Release

Sup,

Today I re-released one of my all time favorite songs. Pharoah Freed & myself put this together a couple of years ago but didn't really get it out there like we should so I'm doing it again now. At the time when this song was made I was really going through it and you can immediately tell from first bar to last. The Concorde was in the process of getting reposessed, a son to feed, bills OVERDUE, skipping lunch so I could have money for dinner. I really wanted to hop in a spaceship & just leave this earth! Looking back on it all I smile and feel truly blessed to be better off and still standing. From an artistic standpoint I feel that we truly captured a snapshot of time & raw emotion. I hope to keep putting out really good music that can evoke the type of emotions that "Spaceship" does. You can check it out on the music player on the blog here or at http://soundcloud.com/yayra-picasso . You can stream it and it is available for download for free to bump wherever you go! #GrindMusic Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment