link
link

link

Thursday, September 4, 2014

OK Im Reloaded!

Been quite some time since my last entry so here's a quick recap in no particular order.
I got married, had another baby, became an Auto Technician, and rediscovered my passion for music. I now realize that the only way to reach my dreams is to patiently piece them together by working hard and continually pushing my limits. This world has taught me this repeatedly. I figure if I can work 11 hrs with barely a break working on other peoples vehicles in a hot ass garage for a corporations pocket, I can DEFINITELY work on my own shit. At least a couple of hours a day ya know!! So I am officially working on my new EP titled "Unconcious" which I am almost completely finished writing. I will be leaking 2 records off of it shortly so stay tuned work hard and stay positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment